2019 Annual Camp (August 23rd-25th) will be held at Nelson College for Girls Gym, (400 Trafalgar Street, Nelson City.)
The College is about 10 minutes drive from the Airport, and within walkable distance of the centre of Nelson.
There are plenty of accommodation options catering for all costs in Nelson including backpackers and a range of hotels. Many of these are located on or around Rutherford/Trafalgar Streets which border the College Gym. Please book your accommodation soon, as there are often large tourist groups which come through Nelson, even in August.
Currently there are cheap flights to and from Nelson from all the main centres (around $39 each way) so book your flights now.
Please fill out a seperate form for ALL individuals.
1) Activities will commence Friday the 23rd August at 6:00pm and conclude Sunday the 25th August at 12 Noon
2) Camp fees are:
Early Bird (Fees must be deposited by August 2nd) - $160
Regular Fee (Fees must be deposited by August 23rd) - $200
Note: We reserve the right to deny any students camp applications for reasons such as lateness.
3) Applications must be submitted and paid for through direct deposit or cash to the Chans Martial Arts Ltd account by the due date or application is void.
4) Students of all grades over 8 years old are welcome, but students under 15 years must be accompanied by a parent or caregiver.
5) Please pack personal clothing, a rain jacket, toiletries, uniforms, safety gear, and Non-marking training shoes and running shoes. Bring your protective gear and body shield.
6) A light lunch, morning and afternoon tea are provided on Saturday, as well as, morning tea on Sunday.
7) Dinner on Saturday night, Miracle Asian Restaurant 200 Hardy Street. $32 per person, prepay with direct deposit into the same CMA account. Please indicate in the form whether you require 1 or 2 seats (Bookings will only be made once payments are received).
8) Arrange your own accommodation and organise your own transportation to and from the accommodation.
9) Visitors to Nelson - Please indicate below if you need transport to and/or from the airport.
10) Members who will have a car in Nelson - Please indicate below if you can assist in transporting visitors to and/or from the airport.
Any issues, please contact Mr Chan E: firstname.lastname@example.org or camp commander Mr Rowan Findley E: email@example.com
Check the camp list for your name and whether your details are correct. Only enrolments with fees paid in full will be put on the list. If your details are incorrect or missing and you have paid in full please contact Mr Chan (firstname.lastname@example.org)